QUALITY AND INFORMATION SECURITY POLICY
Elco Solutions collaborates with large OEM and Tiers in the automotive and industrial field on R&D projects for the design and development of new technologies and products. Elco Solutions work philosophy is based on quality assurance for the achievement of its clients and partners’ satisfaction as well as ensuring information security of its services to meet the requirements and expectations of all its stakeholders.
Elco Solutions recognize the importance of delivering products and services that meet or exceed customer expectations while ensuring the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of sensitive information shared between customers and Elco-solutions.
Thus, Elco Solutions undertakes the responsibility to develop an Integrated Management system (Quality and Information Security) and to constantly improve it.
The Quality and Information Security Policy outlines Elco Solutions commitment towards :
- Customer Satisfaction: Understand and meet the needs of customers, delivering products and services that consistently meet their requirements and expectations;
- Continuous Improvement: continuously improving its Integrated management system, processes, products, and services.
- Compliance: adhere to all applicable laws, regulations, and industry standards related to quality and information security
- Risk Management: identify and manage risks that may impact the quality of products and services or compromise the security of information
- Information Security: protect sensitive information against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction
- Employee engagement: quality and information security awareness among employees
- Communication and Collaboration: promote effective communication and collaboration among all stakeholders
The integrated policy aims to ensure:
- Customer satisfaction.
- Mastery of our skills.
- Reliability of our infrastructure.
- Continuous improvement of our activities
- Confidentiality of information,
- Integrity of Information,
- Availability of information,
- Protection of data shared between customer and Elco-solutions,
- Compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
Achieving these objectives requires:
- Compliance with this policy at all levels,
- The control of risks and security aspects related to our activities,
- The analysis of our claims and feedback from our interested parties as well as the effective management of the related plans.
To do this, we take all the necessary steps to continuously improve our Integrated management system in accordance with the ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 standards.
The information security policy applies to all Elco-solutions employees and all its Relevant stakeholders.
For the success of this policy, we are committed with the management committee to enforce this policy and to allocate all the necessary resources. The relevance of these policy objectives and the effectiveness of the IMS is ensured through management reviews. To do this, the Quality manager and the CISO are responsible for assisting managers in periodically reporting to the Management on the functioning of the IMS. They are responsible of:
- Ensuring compliance of the IMS,
- Ensuring its implementation and application,
- Translating complaints from interested parties into internal requirements,
- Reporting regularly to senior management on the operation of the system.
Quality and Security are everyone's commitment